To foster wholistic growth of the female surgeon; in all her facets of life.
To unite female surgeons and foster their growth in various surgical disciplines, while meeting their non-career goals.
To be a leading women association that aids the growth of women surgeons by advocating for training and maintaining a balanced workforce equitably.
To be a leading womens association providing support and mentorship to female surgeons.
A professional membership body that exists to advance patient care by competent and self aware female surgeons.
A platform that allows its members to build on their skills, grow their knowledge base, Explore the different fields in terms of research and observership opportunities, peer guidance and creating policy and guidelines that help in looking out for its members.
- Mutual support/community
- Diversity & inclusion
- To provide mentorship for professional and social development for both the upcoming and established female surgeons.
- To provide a platform for positive interaction amongst women surgeons.
- To advocate for equity and inclusivity of the female surgeon.
- To highlight challenges affecting women and provide a platform for solutions through policy change.
- To provide a safe environment for upcoming female surgeons.
- To address matters of gender equality at the workplace.
- To conduct research in collaboration with international women surgeon associations.
- Partner with institutions to offer sponsorships, fellowships, electives, observerships, research and faculty development for our members locally and abroad.